We are a company of highly trained Elevator Mechanics and seasoned business professionals dedicated to accurate, reliable testing and the highest quality of Load Test Services at the lowest competitive price possible.
The business background of the founder includes 20 years in the elevator trade, who, during that time owned and operated a private, mid-size elevator company that was later sold to North American Elevator Services Corp. (a sister company to Otis Elevator, and a subsidiary of United Technologies). Following this, roles and responsibilities included positions such as General Operations Director, Field Sales, Account Manager, Safety Coordinator, Supervisor and IUEC Mechanic. Companies include San Francisco Elevator, Star Elevator, Millar Elevator (acquired by Schindler Elevator) and Wesco Elevator Corp. (acquired by NAES).
We believe consumers deserve independent, unbiased information about the equipment their customers and users rely on and should get this from a company:
* That will provide accurate, detailed information regarding elevator performance as it relates to the California state mandated tests.
* That will not make unnecessary recommendations for repair or service.
* That will provide the state required tests at highly competitive rates.
* That will communicate with you as often as necessary with professionalism and respect.
• Use state of the art equipment and computers to log all aspects of the results of your elevator testing.
• Specialize solely on the State mandated Load Test and will not use this test to lure you in to changing your elevator service company or upsell you unnecessary repairs.
• Focus solely on perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of the test, keeping our prices lower than other service companies that perform this test as an add-on service.
• Stay in regular contact with you regarding the scheduling, testing, results and State paperwork process regarding your elevator tests.
To find out more information, fill out a Quote Request!
Elevator Load Test is always looking for talented people in the following areas.
While we may not be hiring at the time you submit your resume we will keep it on file for future hiring.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
1325 Howard Ave. #126 Burlingame, CA 94010
Thank you for submitting your resume. This information will be kept confidential.